- Item No.
- Our price:
- You save
in power struggle players are angling sneaking and backstabbing to climb the corporate ladder. Players compete for six possible victory points that represent various divisions of a large corporation. You may get a victory point for having 7 or more points on the influence track or 8 or more points on the corruption track or even beating your archenemy. in power struggle as in all large businesses you have an archenemy..A person who represents the opposite of all you hold dear. Someone you are happy to have stare up at your boot heel as you walk right over him (or her). at the beginning of the game that person doesnt know youre his archenemy but something tells me it will become apparent soon enough. This time its not the generals who have all the fun..
- Increase your power and influence by procuring influence and privilege
- Players invest in stocks and brib other players
- Game can be played by 3 to 5 players
- Playing time approximately 90 to 120 minutes
- Recommended for ages 12 and up