- Item No.
- Our price:
- You save
Bruno Faidutti is proud to present his follow up board game to the best selling "Citadels". In Lost Temple players go on a trek into the jungle armed with a machete to cut a path and emeralds to enlist the assistance of the native population. Who will be the first to reach their destination? Nine characters with unique individual skills are at your disposal to help you Unique racing game with a balanced mix of bluff chaos and tactics Unravel and thwart the plans of your opponents. Quick short turns and a lot of direct player interaction Can be played with up to eight players - game speed remains high and possibilities remain unlimited (and still great with even just two players).
- 2 to 8 players the game includes nine different characters: Shaman Thief Seer Priest Elder Craftsman Scout Canoe and Child
- 40 minutes playtime The first player to reach the temple on the last space of the track wins the game
- In lost temple the players are explorers looking for a mysterious lost temple
- The game uses a character selection rule similar to Faidutti's Citadels
- To find it they must cross the jungle and get help from the indigenous people